This challenge is now close to participation.
FUNDING & INCENTIVES
Successful entries will be eligible for several of the following prizes:
- ESG will support eligible* and selected companies with up to S$1 million of funding through grants for product development per problem statement;
- 4 startups from across all problem statements will win S$25,000 Startup SG Grants each (More details to follow soon.)
*Refer to the rules for more information.
- Opportunities for conducting a proof-of-concept with our energy companies' hubs
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships
- Gain deeper understanding of industry challenges and needs
- Increase prospects for co-creation or co-development activities
- Secure test-bedding opportunities for suitable technologies
- Funding support to be granted to the finalists*
*The exact amount of the financial support will be discussed, prior to the implementation phase, between the energy companies and the finalist companies.
- Shortlisted startups/SMEs will have one-to-one meeting sessions with energy companies
- Continued online mentorship and guidance prior to the final pitching day to all finalist companies
- Opportunity to pitch your solutions to the energy companies' top management and during SFFxSWITCH 2020 (Singapore Fintech Festival x Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology)
- Access to a diverse pool of ecosystem partners such as accelerators, incubators, venture capital investors, IHL and research institutes
3 Sep to 6 Nov 2020, 12:00 PM GMT+8
Participants to register and submit their proposal
18 to 27 Nov 2020
Up to 50 companies will be shortlisted and invited to 1-1 meetings with energy companies
VIRTUAL PITCHING DAY
7 to 11 Dec 2020
Online final pitching sessions and next steps for implementation!
Virtual Pitching Day
During the week of SFFxSWITCH 2020
7 to 11 Dec 2020
The Energy Open Innovation Challenge is fully virtual. Pitch from the comfort and safety of your own home and office! Then, be a part of an exclusive audience and watch like-minded startups and SMEs pitch their unique solutions to the participating energy companies. Remember to stay tuned as the results will be announced after the pitching concludes.
Watch this space for the latest updates.